Customer Complaints Procedure
Our commitment to you
At K & S Home improvements ltd each of our customers is important to us, and we believe you have the right to a fair, swift and courteous service at all times.
We are in receipt of your complaint and we will deal with it promptly, effectively and in a positive manner.
1. Customer calls / writes into Head Office with complaint
2. Call is logged on database: date called in, complaint etc
3. Inform relevant department of complaint and investigate
4. Implement new procedures if necessary to eliminate further complaints
5. Deliver corrections and ensure customer satisfaction
6. Call customer back with feedback from complaint and organize corrective response
1) We will acknowledge your complaint promptly within 1 working days of receipt.
2) We will investigate your complaint and endeavour to send a final response to you within 4 weeks of receipt of your complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time we will send you an update.
3) We will endeavour to send a final response to you within 8 weeks of receipt of your complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time frame, we will write to you explaining why and advise you when you can expect a final response.
4) If more than 8 weeks from the date of your complaint has past and you haven’t received a final response, or you are dissatisfied with the final response you have received (at any stage of the process) you can write to:
Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
South Quay Plaza
183 Marsh Wall
You must refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman with 6 Months of the date on the final response.